ILC is a leading law firm in Armenia offering a comprehensive range of commercial legal advice to foreign investors and businesses operating in Armenia. Our staff is comprised of both American and Armenian attorneys.
Our services range from due diligence reviews, assistance in strategic planning and risk analysis, to enforcement of contracts. ILC attorneys specialise in the following areas of practice:
• Drafting and Enforcement of Contracts;
• Dispute Resolution;
• Licensing and State Registration Procedures;
• Mining and Energy legislation;
• Tax Planning and Structuring;
• Business Reorganization and Liquidation;
• Real Estate Transactions;
• Securities Regulation;
• Corporate Lending and M&A;
• Banking and Finance Regulation;
• Media and Telecommunication; and
• Intellectual Property Rights.
ILC has been representing clients in various sectors such as Banking and Finance, Natural Resources and Mining, Information Technology, Real Estate Development and Services, Intellectual Property Rights, Telecommunication and Media, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, NGOs and USAID Subcontractors, Government and State Entities, Aviation, as well as various other sectors, including some of the largest investors in Armenia.
ILC’s Managing Partner, Edith Khachatourian, is a member of the state bars of California and New York, as well the bar of the Republic of Armenia. Established in 1999, ILC has built a reputation for high quality advice, integrity and professionalism.